Pages

Caffeinated Narwhal Box Card

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by! It's Amanda W. guest designing for The Rabbit Hole Designs again today and so happy to be sharing this awesome Caffeinated Narwhal box card. The Caffeinated Narwhal is available in the shop so be sure to head over and snatch yours up!


Here's how I did it:
  • I die cut all the pieces needed for the box card, ink blended them for dimension, then started assembly.
  • I cut, stamped and colored my Caffeinated Narwhal and added it to my box.
  • After that, I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment on black cardstock and cut it into a thin strip. This is a long sentiment from the Perfectly Blended stamp set so I cut it into pieces to fit it on the front flap. I also heat embossed the smaller #stabby from the Caffeinated Narwhal and attached it to the back panel. 

This card turned out so cool! I love how box cards fold up and fit in an envelope to surprise the recipient with 3-D awesomeness! I can't wait to pop this one in the mail and make someone smile.


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
The Rabbit Hole Designs
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
TheRabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The RabbitHole Designs YouTube

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!



2 comments: