Pages

Pet Lovers with Katie

Hey there pet lovers!  Katie here with a sweet scene today that will make you want to give your pet a hug!


Isn't that the sweetest thing?  A tiny girl looking up at her dog in awe!  He is just towering over her, so cute.


Here is how I made this card:
  • First I stamped and colored my pup from Doggone and colored it with my Copics.  I fussy cut it out and set it aside. 
  • Next, I masked and stamped the little girl from the We Are Family set.  I colored her and paper pieced the shirt, then fussy cut her as well
  • Then I die cut the scalloped circle and stamped the sentiment (from Doggone). 
  • I added some cloud dp and die cut some grass and added it to the scene. 
  • Next I placed my critter and his kid, using some foam tape.  
  • I mounted this all on the same paper as the girls shirt, which was then mounted on white cardstock measuring 6 X 4.
Here is a close up: 


As my teamies pointed out, this would make a great (sniffle) pet sympathy card.  BUT, I prefer to think of it as a simple I miss you or thinking of you card. Wouldn't that be fun?  I know just who I will send it to. ;)

Sets used: 
We are Family (currently on sale!!!)





Well, I hope you enjoyed this card today.  I had fun making it to share with you!  Feel free to visit my blog to see the full list of supplies. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  Happy stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment