Pages

Doggone Simple!




Hello everyone!  Shanna here again today And I am sharing a fun  and easy card featuring TRHD newest release, Doggone.  This card came together quickly, as it involves NO COLORING ! *gasp*. I truly love coloring,  but every once and a while I like the simplicity of leaving the stamps to stand out on their own..
I started with a white 110lb cardstock base slightly smaller than 4.25x5.5".  I stamped each of the dogs included in Doggone scattered and partially off the base to create a "frame" effect using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink (my hands down favorite black!).  I added in some paw prints, bones, and "woof" sentiment to fill in some more space.  Lastly I heat embossed my sentiments in white on some black cardstock and cut down to strips.


Easy peasy, and a great beginner card!  These images are so cute, they can totally be left uncolored! If you haven't already checked out the *pawsome* new release this month, head on over to The Rabbit Hole Designs website and take a woof, err I mean look!
Well, that's all today....Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to swing by and say hi over at my blog, and follow along with my caffeinated adventures on Instagram!  See you all again soon
~Shanna


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places



1 comment: