Pages

Feline Fine- with Katie

Hey, Hey, Katie here today!  Let's see, what day is it?  Wednesday!  Oh wait, it is only Tuesday- lame, but Happy Almost Hump Day to you!  



Last week I had one for the dog lovers and today I have one for the cat lovers... with a teensy bit (literally) of dog too.  Hopefully this one makes someone feel a teensy bit better if they are under the weather. 





Here is how I made it: 
  • Started by stamping my cats and pups from Cattitude and Doggone on Copic Friendly paper. 
  • I die cut them out using my ScanNCut and colored them with my copics. 
  • For the dog, I paper pieced a bit of plaid paper for his scarf.
  • Next I die cut the blueprint die using a light shade of brown paper.  Then I mounted it on Kraft. 
  • I decided where I wanted to place each of my critters and then set them aside. 
  • I stamped the paws and the different bits of sentiment in the different grids based on where I wanted the pets. 
  • Lastly, I came back in and added my pets using foam tape. 
My biggest challenge with this card was the Tortoiseshell Kitty, but I think it turned out pretty good.  What do you think? Have you attempted this type of pet coloring? What was your technique and how did it turn out? 


Well, I had such a fun time making this card and I hope it perks someone up. :)

If you would like to see a full list of supplies, feel free to visit my blog here. Thank you very much for checking out my post today!


For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.




1 comment: