Pages

Stalker Alert

Hello TRHD fans! This is Shanna here today to show to a card that has BEEn in my head for a while now! (Sorry!?!) This is a compilation of not one, not two, but THREE different TRHD fabulous stamp sets!  Pretty in Peony, Caffeinated Bee, and Sassy Sentiments .  


I started out by stamping the bee on a Bristol cardstock panel.  I knew that I was going to mask the bee, so while it was still inked I stamped an additional bee on a post-it note and fussy cut it out.  I carefully lined up the mask over my bee and then added my flower and leaves following the same masking technique.  


After all the images were stamped, I watercolored them with my Tombow markers.  A little bit of blue shading around the scene really helped it stand out on the panel. I chose to stamp my sentiment straight on to the panel using a colored ink. My daughter is always saying that the bees in our yard “stalk her” so this sentiment made me literally laugh out loud!  I completed the card with a few scattered sequins in coordinating colors, and I was done! 

Masking is one of my favorite stamping techniques because I really enjoy combining different sets! What is one of your favorite techniques?  

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you all again soon!
-Shanna


1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun Shanna! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete