Pages

All I want for Christmas...

Happy Saturday! Charmaine from CharCards here to post my last blog entry for The Rabbit Hole Designs. It has been a blast working with so many incredibly talented people!
I hope you like my last card featuring this beautiful and sweet Love you more Christmas Frost stamp and die set. How appropriate for me to end with a shaker card!

Love you More - Christmas Frost 4x8

This stamp and die set is also available at Simon Say Stamp.




This was a very simple card to make. Basic shaker elements, a little bling and a beautiful stamp. I feel it is necessary to buy the coordinating die as even my Brother Scan N Cut had some difficulty cutting the space in between the lovebirds.



I used Copic markers for the stamp and red and silver mirror card stock for the background. The frame inside is easy to create; MFT carries a metal die set that will cut three different sizes of frames. I used the medium size for the silver frame.
Quick Tip: If you use shakers and want some shakers to stay more to the top instead of all being at their feet, glue some shaker elements with some clear glue. 
Also, don't be afraid of color! See what works. This is what I imagined looking like walking down the streets after shopping!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places!

The new release is around the corner and if you love this couple as much as I do, you don't want to miss it!

Hope to see you around and keep on crafting!
Hugs and Kisses,
Charmaine Canham
www.facebook.com/charcards2017




2 comments:

  1. Adorable shaker card, Charmaine! Beautiful details and coloring, and the image is just darling! Love that pretty mirror cardstock!

    ReplyDelete