Pages

Hoo Needs Caffeine?


Hello there! 
Michelle here from My Passion for Crafting, bringing up the rear for



I couldn't resist using Caffeinated Owl Stamp and 
coordinating Caffeinated Owl Die.
There is something about his/ her smart aleck look that I can identify with!
I added a felt scarf, propped up the coffee mug, and drew a tree.
I also used Circles and Stars Stencil for the background.


The Rabbit Hole Designs is offering 15% off everything in the Caffeinated 
section of the shop for the duration of the hop.
Just use the code: FallBrew
All the caffeinated stamps can be found here.

For more details you can check out my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day!!!
Michelle



1 comment:

  1. Great colors,and I love the felt scarf! Very fun card for the hop!

    ReplyDelete