Pages

Deck the halls!

Hey everyone, DT Member Jammie here wish a fun little card for you to see...
I used the new set from the November release "Love you more" but I modified it just a bit.  I used the image where the two little people are decorating the Christmas tree and changed it just a touch. Take a look:


I placed them at the front stoop of their little apartment decking the halls!  They really should invest in a ladder! I can totally Identify with this girl though, I want to decorate all the things! Lol! 

I hope that this project inspires you and I really hope that you can look at your stamps and make something different out of them, think outside of the box.  I love figuring out different ways to use my stamps, it just makes them so much more versatile.  I cannot wait to see all of the fun things you create with this adorable little stamp set! 

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!  Tootles! -Jammie

1 comment: