Pages

Deck the Halls!

Hello everyone! DTM Shanna here today with a card featuring The Rabbit Hole Design‘s new release for November, Christmas Frost! Christmas cards are always a favorite to make, and this card was no exception.



I started by taking a couple scraps of christmassy-paper (I like making up my own adjectives!)( and tearing one before layering them and die cutting my panel.  Next I used DecoFoil Metallix gold gel to stencil snowflakes from the Light Me Up stencil all across the background.  

While the background was drying, I stamped and colored the tree decorating couple from the Love you More--Christmas Frost stamp set.  They were watercolored with my Zig real brush markers. They were mounted with foam tape to the background for a bit of dimension.



My sentiment came from the same stamp set, and was matted in black cardstock and then added to the panel with foam tape too.  The panel was mounted to a teal card panel to bring out the color of the tree a bit more.  


Here is the full stamp set, isn't it cute??





That wraps up my post for today, I will be back next week for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram
-Shanna


For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

3 comments: