Pages

Coffee Lover's Fall Blog Hop 2019: HOOO needs caffeine?




Hello and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog. We are so excited for you to join us as we join up with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers for their 2019 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  This is our second time joining them and we are happy to announce we are Super Sponsors for this event. In addition to the prizes being given away over on their Blog Hop page we will be doing some fun giveaways randomly right here, so be sure to come back each day of the HOP to see what we might be giving away just by commenting on the blog post of the day. 



SPECIALS WE ARE OFFERING FOR THE DURATION OF THE HOP
15% off everything in the Caffeinated section of the shop.
Use Code: FallBrew



My little owl was so easy to make. I used a Tonic Studio stencil and black Gina K Glitz gel for the front of the A2 landscape card. I die cut an oval with my Gemini Jr machine after the gel had dried. (I left it overnight, so I am not sure how long it takes to dry.) Colored the owl and background with Copics on a separate piece of Neenah 110 lbs and centered it with the oval in front. I used the Circle and Stars Stencil for the stars in the bakground. I then stamped and cut the sentiment on a matching yellow card stock and adhered to the front.


Come back tomorrow to see what crazy Jammie is up to!!! We love our new design team member!! And leave some love in the comments! We love hearing from all of you! Also, use that discount code while the hop "hops" until the 8th of November!

Coffee kisses,
Charmaine
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment: