Pages

Merry Pigmas!

Hey everyone! It's Amanda W taking over the blog today! Thanks for joining me with this super fun Merry Pigmas card. I'm just loving the fun new Christmas release, aren't you? So many different images to create that perfect holiday card for so many people in your life.


For this card I took a red panel and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder and then used Wink of Stella glitter brush on top of the raised snowflakes. Then I added a strip of plaid paper down the middle and edged it with silver strips to offset it. I stamped, colored and cut out my piggy, popping him up on a teal circle and also popped the circle up on the plaid panel. I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment and cut it into a banner shape popping it up as well. I love what interest all the dimension gives cards.


Finishing touches on this card were very simple, just adding more Wink of Stella on the white parts of the hat and Santa suit. You can see in this close up picture how much glimmer that really gives him. It's super fun!

Here are the products I used:


For more news, inspiration and updates check these links out too!




No comments:

Post a Comment