Pages

Merry Christmouse!!!

Hey everyone! It's Amanda W taking over today! Thanks for joining me and checking out this fun Merry Mousemas Christmas card! It's been years since I made a braided edge card and thought it would be fun to bring back.


Once my card base was created, I stenciled snowflakes from the new Light Me Up stencil all over the background. I stamped, colored, cut out and popped up my mouse in the middle and heat embossed my sentiment. Then added a second heat embossed sentiment strip below that.


For finishing touches on this card I added Wink of Stella to the hat, ornament and sentiment strip. Then glossy accents to the ornament, mouse's nose and belt buckle.

Isn't he so cute!!! Have you started on your Christmas cards yet?

The products I used today:






For more information, news and updates check out these links:

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment