Pages

Be My Valentine

 Hello there!

Michelle here, sharing a male inspired Valentine card.


I used the newest stamp set, Je T'amie and the newest stencil, Valentine.

I colored the cute couple with Copic Markers in shades

E40, E41, E42, E43, E44

C00, C2, C4, C6, C9

E30, E31, RV02, RV52


I inked up the stencil with distress oxide ink in shade mermaid lagoon. Than I stamped the extra hearts

onto the background. I hand drew the words 'be my'. 


I fussy cut the bunnies than adhered them to the card base with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment