Pages

Rainy Days!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have a card to share with you using a new stamp from the latest release!



Isn't this guy cute?? I love him. He's from the Simple Things Stamp Set. I chose to stamp and heat emboss him with Versafine black ink and Clear embossing powder onto Neenah Solar White cardstock 80lb. I then stamped him on masking paper and fussy cut it out to lay over him for some ink blending. I used Stormy Sky, and Chipped sapphire Distress Oxide ink to make my background using my Cotton Tail Blending brushes. I then used the Clouds in my Coffee Stencil for some subtle clouds using Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink. I spritz some drops of water and dried the excess with a paper towel. I then added some white paint splatters with a paint brush.


I then pulled off my masking paper and colored my guy with Copic Markers. I added white gel accents with my signo white gel pen, blue glitter enamel dots, and Nuvo Crystal Glaze to his glasses. I cut my panel to be slightly smaller than A2 size panel using my paper trimmer. I then stamped and heat embossed my sentiment onto kraft cardstock and cut it with my paper trimmer. I then added it with foam tape to my card panel. My panel was then added to a A2 card base. I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD products used:




Clouds in my Coffee

Cotton Tail Blending Brushes

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment