Pages

Cake for everyone!

Hello crafty friends! Melinda here to share another card for The Rabbit Hole Designs January birthday release. 

For todays card I wanted to combine the Open Heart stencil and the Just Cake stamp and die.



I started by adding a touch of blue ink onto my panel. I made it darker in the center fading out to a lighter color. Next I added some Nuvo glitter paste and set aside to dry. I watercolored my cake and cut it out with the coordinating die. After my glitter paste was dry I cut my panel down to 3 3/4 inches by 5 inches. I popped the base layer up with some foam tape and then added my die cut cake which I also popped up with some more foam tape. 



 
I absolutely love the way the Open Heart stencil spotlights the main image on your card! This stencil isn't just for Valentines day, its great on any card.




Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look and I hope I've provided some inspiration for using these wonderful products!
For more inspiration on how I used these check me out on




For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment