Pages

Miss Your Face

 

Hello there! Michelle here, sharing a card I made for my daughter. She's been home from college since Thanksgiving and we've had so much fun! She returns to school in a few weeks until May and I anticipate missing her like crazy! I'll drop it in the mail two days before she leaves😢

I inked up Beautiful Disaster with black ink and colored her with Copic Markers and 
Prismacolor Pencils. I used Copic shades E00, E11, E13, E15, R05 (skin/ lips); C2, C5, C9 (hair); 
RV91, RV93, RV95 (sweater); E81, E70, E71, E74 (coffee).
I added some shading with Prismacolor pencils in shades 1093, 934, 929, 935, 945, 921 and 938.
I created a mask using a circle die cut and scrap paper than secured the mask over the card base. I inked up the circle with tumbled glass distress oxide ink than removed the mask.  I used Pumpkin Face Stencil and inked up the stars with cracked pistachio distress ink. Than, I splattered the background with black paint.
I fussy cut my young lady than adhered her to the card base with foam tape.
I embossed the sentiment, from the stamp set Sassy Sentiments. For a finishing touch I scattered some gems.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment