Pages

Flirty Bunnies Gift Tag with Je t' aime

 Kelly here on the blog today for The Rabbit Hole Designs.
Are you getting ready for Valentine's Day?

I made this shaped tag to top a sweet treat for my sweetie.
The image is sweet and flirty and perfect for a card or tag.  

I cut the circle out of light pink card stock.

I used the "Open Heart Stencil" with a darker pink ink.
This can be done before or after die cutting the circle. 

I stamped, colored and cut out the sweet flirty bunnies
and hearts from "Je t'amie".  Hard to see but the girl bunny on the left has a bit of pink on her cheek.

I adhered the bunnies and the hearts with foam. 


 
 
 



 
 

Je t'aime Stamp Set

Open Heart Stencil



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

The Rabbit Hole Designs 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed my project.
Come back each day here on the blog for more inspiration
with Rabbit Hole products. 

Thank you for stopping by,
-Kelly 


No comments:

Post a Comment