Pages

Calling dog lovers!


Hello friends and welcome back to the rabbit hole! 

Echo here from Stamp N Ground. 

Oh no, what did these dogs do? Calm down maybe the cat is just sleeping or maybe not? I thought it would be fun to make a scene with these stamp sets. I don not wish any animals any harm. I am more of a dog lover but there are a few cats around that have won my heart! 


How to:
I stamped, colored, and fussy cut dogs and cat. Ink blended on a a Bristol smooth card panel is distress oxides in old paper, evergreen bough, and black soot. Splattered with water and lifted the ink up with a paper towel. Then splattered with diluted acrylic black paint. Die cut the birch tree. Then I shaded the trees with Copic markers in warm grays. Glued tress to card panel. Then die cut hill from grey card stock. I didn't like the grey so I ink blended it with distress oxide in black soot. I wanted it to be a touch lighter in color then the die cut grass. Die cut grass in black card stock. I used foam tape to pop up grass and the dog on the hill. For my details on this card head over to my blog.



                                   For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.                                               
                                                         
The Rabbit Hole Designs 
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Stamp on- Echo

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! funny :) fantastic coloring!!! i am a cat lover and yup this humor is funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also King Long Haired German Shepherd

    ReplyDelete