Pages

Golden Boo to You

Hello TRHD fans!! Did you have fun falling down the rabbit hole this last week with our new release inspiration hop??  Aren't the new stamps just fabulous!?! Just in time for all of our Halloween and Fall crafting and card making!


I have been having so much fun coloring these stamps, but today wanted to do something that *GASP* has NO COLORING!! 
I was inspired by a background I made using Deco Foil Mettalix gel in Gold on black cardstock, and the Circles and Stars stencil.  I kept going with the black and gold theme and my card was born!


I heat embossed the sentiment and image from Boo to You in detail gold embossing powder, and fussy cut out both.  Before fussy cutting the sentiment though, I added the spider to the bottom of the "N" in Halloween and heat embossed it as well to make it look like all one stamp.  After all the fussy cutting was done (phew!) I matted my stenciled panel on top of a gold foil cardstock panel, then lastly onto a black card base.  My image and sentiment were adhered using foam tape for dimension.  I really enjoy how classic this color combo is, and it could be turned into any occasion, not just Hallloween!

Do you have a favorite color combo you like to use?? 

As always, thanks so much for stopping by! You can see more of my creations on my blog Caffeinated Craftiness, or be sure and follow my crafty adventures over on Instagram!
 See you all soon!
~Shanna

For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.


1 comment: