Pages

Witches Gotta Stick Together

Hello everyone! It's Amanda W. and thanks for stopping by today! Are you just loving the new Halloween release for September? It's fabulous and I'm so excited about the card I'm sharing with you today. I hope you enjoy it. 

Here's how I did it:
  • Started with a black panel and smeared texture paste across a plaid stencil and set it aside to dry. Once that was dry I flicked gold watercolor on it and let that dry too. Then adhered it to a piece of craft foam for dimension and glued that to a copper panel.
  • I stamped, colored and cut out my image. Stamped and heat embossed my sentiment and die cut it with a label die. Then added gold accents to the top and bottom to go with the base panel.
  • I adhered the background to a white card base and popped the image and sentiments up with foam squares.
  • Voila! Shimmery, witchy goodness!




I really like the look of the flat texture paste with the shimmer of the gold paper and watercolor. They go so well together! And that green hat! Perfect! This is such a fun card to share with a girlfriend who needs a little encouragement. 

The stamps I used:

For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.


1 comment: