Pages

Spookiest Mom

Hey Friends!  Katie here today with a card that completely cracks me up.  Hopefully... you feel the same.   I was feeling a little quirky and fiesty when I made it.  



Well, what do you think?  Funny or dumb?  I just couldn't resist putting the pumpkin head on the cat.  And scariest costume, that refers to mom being the scariest, costume or not. 

Here is how I made it: 

  • I started by stamping my cat from the Caffeinated Cat set and coloring it with my Copics.  I pulled in the purple for that touch of Halloween. 
  • Next, I stamped the pumpkin from Gourd-geous and colored it as well.  I cut them both out with my scissors. 
  • I set them aside and set up my card layout, starting with the background paper mounted on white. 
  • I decided to use the same paper for the cup in Mom's hand.
  • I die cut this frame in black and white and left the white in the between pieces. 
  • On the inside of the frame, I stamped the sentiment #momlife and mounted my image.  The head is mounted using an action wobble. 
  • I added these sparkly stars and then the sentiment, which was part of the DP pack. 
Reminder, videos aren't my thing, but I wanted to show you the head in motion. 


I love the halloween colors and the fun feel of this card.  Again, I hope you can appreciate my sense of humor with this post.  If not, well, that's OK too, I am not for everyone. ;)


Here are the stamp sets I used: 


Thank you so much for visiting me today!  Please head to my blog for the full list of supplies. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places





3 comments: