Pages

Watercolor Pumpkin Friends

Hello everyone and welcome back! It's Amanda W. sharing some watercolor fun with Pumpkin Friends today.


Today I decided to get messy with watercolor. Let's be real, I'm rarely a clean crafter but when you add paint I'm an extra mess.
  • Today I used watercolor paper for the background panel and just did multiple layers of black watercolor, drying the paper in between to add texture and dimension to the paint. Then I splattered that with gold and purple watercolor and set it aside to dry.
  • I stamped, colored and cut my pumpkins and popped them up with foam squares.
  • I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in gold and then stamped a spider hanging down from the bottom of it for an extra spooky look.
  • For finishing touches I added glossy accents to the pumpkin's eyes, noses and mouths and the spider's body.
  • This whole thing was glued onto a purple card base for a little pop of extra color around the edge.

Look at the light shine off the glossy accents. It really gives it a whole different look. I love it!

Here are the stamp sets I used.





For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.


1 comment: