Pages

Depresso Flamingo

Hey everybody! It's Amanda W. taking over today with a bold and bright caffeinated flamingo card. I have been playing with distress ink backgrounds lately and when this one was finished I knew I wanted to try a flamingo with it.


Here are the details:
  • Blended distress inks and spritzed the panel with water. Then adhered it to a card front.
  • Trimmed down a black panel to 4x5.25 and die cut a border out. Then popped this up with foam tape for dimension.
  • Stamped, colored and die cut my flamingo. Then I glued him directly to the black panel.
  • I chose a sentiment from the Perfectly Blended set, stamped it on a red-ish cardstock that matched my background and popped the strip up with foam tape.
  • For finishing touches I added glossy accents to the mug and gems scattered throughout. I love a little bling!


I love that black cardstock against the bright background. And the flamingo is just soft enough to pop from both of those elements and not get lost. This is such a fun card and was pretty quick to put together. I feel like a set of these with different sentiments would be a fun gift for someone. Or a great thing to have on hand for when you need to send a card on short notice.

Thanks for hanging with me today! Below are the products I used.








For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blended inks and how they show under the black makes them pop!! now i have to add this fun bird to my want/need list ;)

    ReplyDelete