Pages

Gourd-geous Shaker

Hey everyone! It's Amanda W. taking over today to share this Gourd-geous card with you! Ha! 
Get it...it's the name of the stamp set I used. 
Oh yes, I'm very good at bad jokes. Anyway, on with the show.
 For today's card I kept it pretty simple but really fun!
  • I started by using a cloud stencil and distress inks on a white panel for some spooky Halloween clouds.
  • Next I stamped, colored and cut out my pumpkin.
  • Then I cut a wonky frame and a piece of acetate, gluing them together and then adding a double layer of foam tape to create my shaker window.
  • I poured micro beads, seed beads and glitter on the cloud panel and adhered the window piece over the top enclosing the shaker mechanism.
  • Next I adhered that to a card base and added my pumpkin and sentiment to the front of the shaker.


This card is adorable and so fun to play with! The beads give the shaker some weight but the glitter shimmers so nicely in the light. It's a great balance.



Here is the stamp set I used.









1 comment: