Pages

Bow Love

Hello again! It's Amanda W. taking over the blog today with this fun, clean and simple Valentine card.

I was inspired by another crafter who did two versions of the same card a while ago - one was in full color and the other was simple and just the outline. This is something that I never do and was excited to try.


I heat embossed my bows in black and painted one that stood out to me with gold watercolor. I took the same watercolor and flicked it on a red panel. Then heat embossed love in black on the bottom right corner. I popped the red panel on a black card base and popped the bows up with foam squares.


The shine of the embossing and the shimmer of the metallic watercolor make this clean and simple card just a little bit more. It catches your eye and is just striking. I love this color combo!

The products I used today are:


For more information, news and updates check out these links:

 I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!

x

1 comment:

  1. Simple and pretty. The one gold bow really stands out. LOVE the deep red.

    ReplyDelete