Pages

December Guest Designer Andrea Shell

As December wraps up; We are pleased to bring you one more card from one of our December 2019 Guest Design Team Member ... Andrea Shell. 


We sent Andrea the More Than Donuts stamp and we think she knocked it out of the park with this project. 

To see all the details please click here -> More Than Donuts



This is what Andrea had to say about our More Than Donuts stamp set ...

"Hi there!  It's Andrea back with my second project as a guest for The Rabbit Hole Designs.  This card also features the new More than Donuts set, but this time I went for a more traditional Valentine card.

I had a lot of fun watercoloring this adorable squirrel, using an image I found on Google for color inspiration (Who knew there are so many color variations for squirrels?!).  I couldn't resist adding some details with a white gel pen, along with Glossy Accents to those cute specs of his!  I popped my image onto a stenciled background and white heat-embossed a sentiment from More than Donuts.

Thank you, Mary Ann, for inviting me to guest-design this month!  I had a great time and hope I inspired you even a little."


You can find Andrea here at her blog ------> Blissfully Scrappy
You can also find her IG here ------> @wesie1702

Make sure you go back and see Andrea's post from Friday December 20th, to see what Andrea originally had to share with us. 
~

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment