Pages

Dance your heart out!

Hey everyone: it's Jammie here with a little inspiration post for you today.

I sat down at my desk to make this card and literally had NO IDEA what I wanted to make... so... I just went for it.  I grabbed the "You make my heart dance" stamp set and stamped it out using Momento Desert sand Ink onto Sweet Sentiment Coloring paper so that I could color in the "no lines" technique.  Then I just stared grabbing markers.

I use Copic markers, and in all honesty, I didn't write down the ones I used because I was literally just coloring for my mental health.  You know how it goes this time of year right?  You just wanna color or make something and not have to think about it.  So, that's exactly what I did!


I had so much fun making this little card.  Well, I suppose it's not little as it is a 5.5" x 5.5" square card, but you get the point. For the background I used the "Diamond Flower" stencil and Distress Oxide Inks.  I also added a ribbon and some Black Nuvo drops to complete the card and add a little dimension.  

I hope this project has inspired you and I hope to see you use this stamp set on your future projects.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Toodles! 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

1 comment: