Pages

Chocolate Understands

Hello Rabbit Hole Designs Fans!! DTM Shanna here today with a card matched up with a sweet treat! This card features the new  Square Illusions stencil paired with the tried and true Sassy Sentiments!



I started by stenciling the Square Illusions stencil onto a A2 size card panel.  I used Distress Oxide ink in Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, and Twisted Citron with blender brush to create a to ink blend over the stencil.
My sentiment is from the Sassy Sentiments stamp set, and was stamped in black ink onto a die cut fishtail banner.  I used the banner to hold a Ghiradelli chocolate square onto the card front.  Sweet treat and a card!!
This card would work for birthdays, Valentine's Day, Easter.....all the things!!  Because, when is chocolate the wrong answer?!?



That wraps up my post for today, I will be back soon for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram-Shanna



For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.
The Rabbit Hole Designs
 The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram 
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment