Pages

Plan on a donut!

Hello Rabbit Hole Designs Fans!! DTM Shanna here today with a card matched up with a sweet treat! This card features the new More that Donuts stamp set released earlier this month.  I grabbed the Circles and Stars stencil for some background magic on my planner layout for the new year!  Bring on 2020!!



I started by stamping my squirrel on cardstock in Inkon3 Fade Out ink, and then colored with my new Nuvo markers I got for Christmas!!  I have a TON to learn about alcohol markers and coloring techniques with them, and I have NO idea what made me want to try a no line coloring project for my first, but I like the end result all things considered. 


My background was lightly stenciled with the Dots and Stars stencil.  This stencil i one of my absolute FAVORITE stencils TRHD has, it is so pretty and versatile for backgrounds.  I actually can't tell you what color pink was on my brush, because I didn't ink it up! I used the residual reds/pinks ink that was still on my blending brush from my previous projects as to keep the look more pastel.  


That wraps up my post for today, I will be back soon for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram-Shanna


For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.



No comments:

Post a Comment