Pages

Sassy Anti Valentine

Hey crafty friends!  It's Cassie here to share another card with you!  This time I combined the ever lovely Pretty in Peony stamp set with the new Sassy Anti Valentine stamp set.  LOL, I love how this turned out. . .so unexpected when you see that beautiful flower stamp and then you read the sentiment.  Of course, now I want to eat a taco, lol.

I stamped out my images using some Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and then colored it all in with some Arteza Real Brush Markers.  It's a fairly flat card, so I did use some dimension to pop up my panel onto my card base.


If you'd like to see how I made this card, you can watch it here, or over on my channel:


And here is what the Sassy Anti Valentine stamp set looks like.  It's a must ;)


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment