Pages

Love in the Winter

Hello everyone! DTM Shanna here today with a card featuring The Rabbit Hole Design‘s new release for December, Love You More--Heart Dance! This couple is adorably in love, and I had a lot of fun making a wintery scene for them!


I started by ink blending my card panel with Distress Oxides in Milled Lavender and Dusty Rose.  Sooo pretty and pastel, totally not my normal palette!  Next I used the Light Me Up stencil to add snowflakes to the background. I used VersaMark ink and smooshed the pad over the stencil, then heat embossed in a platinum pearl embossing powder.  The end result was just dreamy!!  My sentiment was borrowed from the Love You More--Christmas Frost stamp set, which also happens to feature our favorite couple!!



I am in full Christmas Card and Tag making mode in my crafty space...what's on your table!?!

That wraps up my post for today, I will be back next week for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram
-Shanna


For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.




No comments:

Post a Comment