Pages

Thinking of You




Hello there!!!
Michelle here, stopping by with a card I created for a friend going 
through a difficult time. She's a 'bow' girl so I know this card will
have her smiling. 

I embossed the stamp, Put a Bow on It, than colored it with a combination of 
Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils.  I die cut the bow cluster with the coordinating die.
I inked up the card base with cracked pistachio distress oxide ink. 
I splattered some white paint onto the background and 
bow cluster.  

The sentiment is from the stamp set Pretty in Peony  I also embossed it 
with gold embossing powder. 


I love the way it sparkles!

Here are the supplies I used:

Put a Bow on It 4x4
Put a Bow on it - Die

Pretty in Peony 4x6

Thanks for stopping by!

For more information, news and updates check out these links:


1 comment: