Pages

Love and Hope

Hello crafty Rabbit Hole fans!
 It's Lisa here with you today on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog and I have 
2 cards for you using the Put a Bow on It stamp set that was recently released.


This stamp set is so elegant and can be used in so many different ways!
For the recent release I colored it up, cut it out and used it as a focal point
on the front of a gate fold card with a shutter mechanism on the inside.
You can see it in action here
⬇︎



On today's cards I decided to stamp directly on to my card and 
heat emboss the images in gold.



For the first card I stamped the bow image and "Love" sentiment multiple times 
randomly all over a white card stock panel cut to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" with 
embossing ink.  Next I sprinkled gold embossing powder all over
the stamped images and hit them with my heat gun.
I love watching the transformation of gold powder when it melts,
it's truly magical and I never get tired of seeing it.
The next step was to die cut a large scalloped rectangle from gold glitter paper.
I adhered the scalloped rectangle to the embossed panel and since it 
was slightly smaller, it allowed some of the images to peek out around
the edges.  I love that look.





For the second card I repeated the steps of stamping the bow randomly over
the white card stock and heat embossing with gold but this time
I decided to a bit of watercoloring inside of the bows with some pretty pinks. 
Once the bows were colored I stamped the sentiment "Hope" 
from the Put a Bow on It stamp set in pink ink.
I once again used a large scalloped rectangle die but this time from pink glitter paper.
I backed the rectangle with acetate so I could create a shaker card this time.
I included some pink sequins from The Rabbit Hole Designs Fearless Bundle
as well as a mix of other sequins from my stash.

I'm loving how these two cards came out and I love how versatile
the Put a Bow on It stamp set is.


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Have a great day, I already am!
💘Lisa 💘

No comments:

Post a Comment