Pages

Baaaaad Decisions

Hello Rabbit Hole Designs Fans!! DTM Shanna here today with my final post as a design team member for The Rabbit Hole Designs..  I appreciate the opportunity both Heather and MaryAnn gave me, and all of the encouraging and inspirational teamies I got to play along side throughout this journey!  It has been an unforgettable experience, Thank You!



Today I am sharing a card featuring the hilariously grumpy Caffeinated Goat.  If you have yet to notice, my favorite coloring medium here lately has been my Zig Real Brush pens, and this goat was an absolute joy to color!!  I paired it with a background I made using the Spell It stencil!!  Baaaaaad Goat!!


I chose a slimline card size, using some dies in my stash for the card base.  Masking off the letters on the stencil, I worked right to left to keep my spacing accurate.  I added the sentiment from the Caffeinated Goat directly under my stenciled lettering.  My Goat was then fussy cut and adhered using some foam tape to the left side of the card base.  
Final touches included a smattering of sequins for a bit of texture and shine!



 
Well folks, that wraps up my post....
 You will still be able to find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram


Real life Caffeinated Goat!!!!  



It's been fun, keep on crafting friends!!
~Shanna
For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment