Pages

Bear-ly Conscious Before Caffeine

Hi Rabbit Hole Fans!
It's Kelly on the blog today sharing a card I made using "Caffeinated Bear" from the Rabbit Hole's latest release.

I made the background using alcohol inks, both regular and pearl.
I feel like it is a cup of coffee ready to be stirred! 
I stamped, colored and fussy cut Ms. Bear.
She is attached with foam tape.

I added some thin strips of paper to pull the colors of the card together and stamped the sentiment from the set on the kraft piece.   

She's getting ready to face the day in her pink bunny slippers 
and her matching pink mug.  




  











For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.







Bear-ly Conscious Before Caffeine!
Me too, Ms. Bear, me too!
Thanks for visiting!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment