Pages

Bear-ly Conscious



Welcome back to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog!
It's Lisa here with you today and I have a card using the recently released Caffeinated Bear




One of my favorite things to do with the caffeinated critters is to customize their bathrobes with paper piecing. I just love how the bathrobe came out on this bear in all its floral print glory. And come on, who can resist those adorable bunny slippers! 


I decided to put miss BEAR-LY conscious on a large coffee cup.  
I used a large die so I could create a scene on it.  I used a cloud stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to make some light puffy clouds in the background. Next I created some pretty green grass for the bottom of the cup. I inked the tips of the grassy border with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink for a little bit of contrast. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Caffeinated Bear stamp set in brown ink on an angle to give the card a little bit of extra interest and added some brown sequins for fun.
I adhered my coffee cup to a kraft base panel that I ran through a cloud embossing folder.

I love how this card came out and I really enjoyed creating a mini scene for my tired bear!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
🐻Lisa 🐻

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card! (Written as I sip my first life-affirming mug of coffee.)

    ReplyDelete