Pages

There's Nobunny Like You



Good morning and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog! It's Lisa here with a new card featuring the recently released All Ears stamp set. How cute are those bunnies all stacked up? There are so many different ways to color them and they always look so cute! During the hop the design team colored them in pastels, greys, browns, and just fluffy white. For my card today I decided to leave them mostly white with a light grey border around the edges just to accentuate the white.  I of course colored their ears pink and gave them pink cheeks with polka dots.  One of my favorite things to do with critter stamps is to give them pink cheeks with 3 white dots in a triangle with my white gel pen.  I just think it adds a lot of charm to them.

I decided to use a kraft color card base and start with a 4x4 square card.
This was a super easy card to make once the coloring was done.  I used some pretty Spring themed Doodlebug design paper and cut it down using a zig zag border die.  I created a half circle for the bunnies to sit on. For the base of the card I created some texture on the base of the card using a polka dot embossing folder. The bunnies were popped up on foam tape and the sentiment from the same stamp set was stamped onto white paper, trimmed and matted with kraft paper.

Although it's a simple card design I just love how all the colors go together so well!

So glad you could join me today!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
🐰 Lisa  🐰 


No comments:

Post a Comment