Pages

Cupid is Stupid


The Spell It Stencil is absolutely one of my favorite stencils, because of it's versatility!  Hey, it's Cassie, back with another card for you today.  I have another anti-Valentine, because honestly I just love making them, lol.

Once again, I put the Spell It Stencil to great use and spelled out the word 'CUPID' all over my background just doing some ink blending.  It was so easy!  Then I stamped out my sentiments using the Sassy Anti Valentine stamp set, and even did some stamping on the inside of my card.


If you'd like to see exactly how I made this card, you can watch it here or head over to my YouTube Channel.


And here is a closer look at the products I used to make this card.



I hope you enjoyed what I made for you today and that you were inspired to go out and get a little crafty.  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment