Pages

Love, under the sea

Hello there! Michelle here
With Valentine's Day approaching, love is in the air....and the sea!
I combined a few stamp sets and some masking to create this no line coloring card.
I love this cutie from Mermaid Hair and used her as my focus.
I used the big heart from Sassy Sentiments- Anti Valentine.
After my coloring was complete, I used stars and part of a sentiment from 
Love You More- Christmas Frost. The 'love' sentiment is from Put a Bow on It.



I began with a mask for both the mermaid and heart...
A. Mask the place where you want to stamp your mermaid, than stamp your heart.  
B. Remove the mask and cut along the heart outline on the mermaid body...this is
your second mask.


C. Place the second mask in it's original position and D. Stamp your mermaid.
 Using a Misti makes this a lot easier.


E. Remove the last mask and stamp the heart again. My placement was not
so perfect, but using antique linen distress ink for no line coloring allows
you to color over your mistakes!!
F. Start coloring...and have fun!!!
Here is a list of Copic colors:
fin, bubbles and bikini: BG11, BG13, BG18
body: E000, E00, E11, E93
hair: V000, V01, V12, V17, V17
heart: R24, R27, R29, R39
water: B32, B93, B24, B37
sand: E11, E13, E17
colorless blender for rays.
I stamped the stars with white ink and 'love' with festive berries distress oxide ink.
I added some white accents with a gel pen and shimmer with 
stickles glitter glue.


That's it for today!
Thanks for taking a trip down the rabbit hole!!!

Michelle

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment