Pages

Who Needs a Soulmate When There is a Kitten


Have you ever tried doing some creative masking with your stamps?  That's exactly what I did here using the Heart Dance stamp set and the Sassy Anti Valentine stamp set.  Hey friends, it's Cassie back with another card!

In order to stamp just the girl from the set, I put the stamp into my Misti, and masked off the boy using some masking tape.  I inked it up and then pulled the tape away, and stamped the girl.  I colored her and one of the cats from the Cattitude stamp set using Copic Markers.  My background was made using some more masking paper along with the Diamond Flower Stencil and a couple different colors of Distress Oxide Ink.


I basically stamped the sentiment on the inside in the exact same manner, since I wanted to be creative with my sentiment.  The only difference is that I wrote the letter 'a' in between 'is' and 'kitten'.  If you'd like to see exactly how I did it, I do have a video that you can watch here, or over on my YouTube Channel.


And here are close ups of the products that I used:

Heart Dance stamp set

Cattitude stamp set



I hope you enjoyed what I made for you today and that you were inspired to go out and get a little crafty.  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment