Pages

Gold Corner Mandala Card and Matching Tag

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I have a Card and matching tag to share with you today using the New Corner Mandala Stencil from the latest TRHD Release.


I first started out with a Gold heavyweight piece of cardstock. I placed the Corner Mandala Stencil down on my cardstock and then used some gold Glacier Paste and a spatula over my stencil and cardstock. When it was dry I cut it out with a decorative torn die. I layered it onto kraft cardstock and glued it onto a sparkly A2 gold card base. I then stamped and heat embossed my sentiment from the Turtle Botanical stamp set with Versamark and Ranger Gold embossing powder. I then cut it out with a banner die and glued it onto my card front. I then added gold sequins to decorate my card.


I had leftover cardstock from using the gold paste so I made a matching tag. I cut it out with a pierced tag die and added some cream colored seam binding ribbon with a large flower embellishment. I chose to leave it blank since I wanted to show off the beautiful Corner Mandala Stencil. I hope you like my card and tag set. Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD products used:


Turtle Botanical Stamp Set


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places!

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie








No comments:

Post a Comment