Pages

A hat is.....


It's All About the Hat, and what a fun witchy hat it is!  Vanessa here today to share with you a card I created using the new Tatsiana Zayats stamp set for The Rabbit Hole Designs.  

First I cut an A2 top folding card base, and folded it in half.  I stamped the hat image more than half way down the front.  Using a paper trimmer, I cut to the hat on both sides, and then fussy cut around the bottom part of the hat (ribbon).  Creating a mask, I masked off the hat and stenciled a light purple background using the new Cat Eye stencil.  I colored in the hat with colored pencils with gamsol and added some shimmer with glitter and a shimmer pen. 

For the inside, I masked off the bottom with a piece of straight edged paper. I stenciled in grey with the Cat Eye stencil, and then stamped the sentiment along the bottom part of the card. I inked a little around the edges..... and added some glittery star die cut pieces to finish it off.

Happy Stamping!


 For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment