Pages

Spider Glam

 


Hi everyone! Lauren here to share a spooky yet inspirational slimline card. I used one of the spiders from the new The Right Shoes stamp set illustrated by in house artist Tatsiana Zayats. These spiders are super fun and easy to color!

I started out by creating a slimline panel using a stitched rectangle slimline die from my stash. Then, I stamped the spider at varying heights along the card using black ink.

Next, I colored them using colored pencils in shades of cool grey. 


To create the web lines, I used used a black fine line marker with a ruler. 

For my glammed up spider, I stamped the spider on watercolor paper. I used a neon orange watercolor brush marker to color her up. Once she was dry, I fussy cut her out and adhered her on top one of the existing spiders on my panel. I added extra bling using an orange and black sequin.



The sentiment that I stamped in the open area below the spiders came from the Turtle Botanical stamp set. It is one of my all time favorite sentiments!

I think this is a really great inspirational card to send out in the Halloween season. Thanks for visiting! For more awesome inspiration check out these places:


Here are the links to the stamp sets used:






No comments:

Post a Comment