Pages

The Shoe Fits!

 Hello my crafty friends, today I am on The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog sharing this fun shoe card and I added some sassy legs. I know for a fact, the shoe fits!

The Right Shoes is a spooktacular stamp set! The illustration is by artist Tatsiana Zayats. The image is a pair of hanging ankle boots, but I took the artistic liberty to create crossed legs coming out of those boot!
 This is a clean and simple card with the colored image fussy cut and raised slightly on the card front using foam squares.  The sentiment is stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink over the Cat's Eye stencil creating a fun look for the card front, but not taking away from the shoes.
 I use non conventional Halloween colors (teal and Purple). The image is stamped in Nuvo Almond Cream ink to create a no line coloring with Copic markers.
I added the legs and colored them to look like a purple leggings.  I drew the black cobwebs on top of them to give a fishnet stocking look. 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products Used 


I hope you enjoyed this The Shoe Fits card featuring the The Right Shoe stamp set and the cats eye stencil.

 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment