Pages

Witches need the right shoes too!

Hi there! Kimberly here to share this card using this month's new release The Right Shoes illustrated by Tatsiana!






To make this quick and easy card, I began ink blending Pumice Stone distress oxide through the Back Alley stencil. Then, I stamped the spider from The Right Shoes stamp set around the perimeter and colored them with Copic Markers. Next, I stamped the shoes from The Right Shoes stamp set and colored it with Copics. I fussy cut them out and added foam tape behind the shoes to adhered it to the stenciled card panel.  To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment and layered it on a piece of purple cardstock from my stash. Then I added foam tape to the sentiment and adhered it to the card. Lastly, I added foam tape to the stenciled panel and popped it up on a black card base.  

Thank you for stopping by!
Kimberly

Check out these The Rabbit Hole Designs places for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment