Pages

Too sweet to be scary!

 Hello! Kimberly here with a card to share using the new Halloween Cupcake stamp set and Cat Eye stencil! I just love this stamp! Halloween desserts are always so much fun. 



To make this card, I began blending Wilted Violet and Twisted Citron distress oxide ink through the Cat Eye Stencil. Then, I cleaned off the ink from the stencil, lined it back up again and spread glitter paste over the stencil. While I waited for it to dry, I stamped the cupcake and spiders using the Halloween Cupcake stamp set. Then I colored the images with Copic markers and cut them out. There are matching Halloween Cupcake Dies also!

Next, I began assembling the card. I used foam tape to adhere the stenciled panel to the black card base. Then, I glued a black oval and a vellum spiderweb that I had in my stash to the card. I added foam tape to the cupcake image to pop it up on the card and glued the spiders around the web. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Halloween Cupcake stamp set on a strip of white cardstock and layered it on a strip of purple. Lastly, I added the sentiment to the card using foam tape. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Kimberly

Check out these other awesome places for more inspirations:

No comments:

Post a Comment