Pages

Give Thanks...


Hello!  Vanessa here!  Have you seen the new, beautiful Tatsiana Zayats stamp set Advice from a Pumpkin?  I love all things fall and this set is perfect! I'm here today to share with you a card I created using it along with the Tastes Like Honey stencil.  

I used water color paper and created my background by stamping the leaves and acorns in archival black ink and water coloring in pretty fall colors.  I used a rounded corner card die set, but you could also use a corner rounder punch, if you like that look seen here. After coloring in the images and letting them dry, I stenciled around the images, and used a gold metallic marker to add three little dots, repeating randomly on the background.  On a separate piece of paper, I stamped and colored the pumpkin, cut it out and applied to my card front using dimensional foam tape. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of cardstock, cut around it, inked the edges, tore and rolled the edge near the word Give a little, and attached it the card over the pumpkin; stapling on the edge.  I also used a couple pieces of dimensional foam tape under it to adhere it in place on the pumpkin. 

Have a great day! 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment