Pages

Life's Bounty

 



Hi everyone! Lauren here to share my fall/Thanksgiving card. This Advice From A Pumpkin stamp set is so pretty! I love the illustrations by Tatsiana Zayats and look forward to sending this out to someone special.

To start my card, I stamped the included leaves and acorns onto a tan colored 4.25x5.5" cardstock panel. I used an embossing ink pad to stamp the images then covered them with gold embossing powder. After tapping off any excess, stray powder, I heat set the embossing powder. Then, using a stitched rectangle die from my stash, I trimmed the panel and adhered it to a black 4.25x5.5" cardstock panel.

Next, I stamped my pumpkin image onto a white cardstock panel using black ink. I then colored the image using Prisma Color pencils. The colors used were:
Pumpkin: Eggshell, Ginger Root, Beige Sienna, 10% French Grey
Stem: Kelp Green, Moss Green
Flowers: Crimson Red, Crimson Lake, Tuscan Red
Berries: Yellowed Orange, Orange
Leaves: Pale Sage, Celadon Green, Marine Green


Once the image was colored, I trimmed it with a smaller rectangle stitched die. Then near the top of the panel I stamped, then gold heat embossed the sentiment.


With the panel complete, I adhered it to the gold leaf embossed background then onto a top folding 4.25x5.5" card base.

I hope this card inspires you to color up this gorgeous stamp set too! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment