Pages

My soul is glittery and blingy!


Hey yall!  Happy, happy Monday!!  If it weren't so stinking toasty outside, I am just sure that Fall would be in the air, lol.  And if not, I'm pretty sure that inking up fabulous Halloween & Fall images will help it along!  For my card today I inked up the All About the Hat set from the August release.

I raided my Halloween patterned paper stash (which I discovered is in desperate need of a refresh! lol) and made a few panels.  Even though they are patterned and bold, they still seem to really make the hat POP!  I stamped my hat image and got it all colored up.  I am just loving silver glitter pens for spider webs!  Now, I would have used the coordinating fabulous dies on this next, but I got carried away!  I added the rhinestones and stickles without even THINKING! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Needless to say, I hand cut the image out.
Look at all of those sparklies!!!!  So rhinestones and stickles on the "sprays" of the hat, black glitter brush pen on those stars and silver glitter pen for the web!  Whew!  That's some shimmeries!  I stamped a sentiment for the top and voila!  I am so ready for some Fall weather now!  

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment