Pages

Give Thanks for Life's Bounty


Hey Fall yall and happy, happy Sunday!!  Ok, ok, ok!  I know it isn't technically Fall, but a girl can wish can't she?!?  lol  Tangii here with another share from the August release.  I've used the Advice From a Pumpkin stamp set and coordinating dies and paired it up with the Cat Eye Stencil for today's card.  

I chose one of the larger pumpkin images and then nearly all of the smaller accent pieces (acorns, leaves, etc.), stamped them all and then using the dies cut them all out and set them aside.  Next I used some Transfer Gel and spread a thin layer here and there on my base piece.  I just wanted random pieces of it for my background.  Once dry, I ran it through with some Copper Foil.  There are missing/unfoiled pieces and that's what I was looking for, kinda "rustic" almost.  Now I grabbed my main pumpkin image, added some pop dots and placed him in the lower corner.

Finally, I stamped and placed my sentiment then I took all of those accent pieces and spread them around (they are also all popped up on dots).  I just LOVE the look of this card!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment